Monday, June 10, 2013

We are almost ready to go.

I have 3 days left to work before summer vacation starts. We will be driving to our Wyndham timeshares in Flagstaff, AZ, Pagosa Springs, CO, and Sedona, AZ. 4 days in each. Plus Dora's Sister and Brother-in-law, Doris and Paul will be joining us in Sedona. When we leave Sedona, we will be driving to Mammoth Lakes, CA for 4 night in a condo that Doris rented. After that Doris, Paul, Dora and I will be returning to our house for 5 days. then Doris and Paul are flying back to LA and we are driving back to So. Cal. Laguna Beach to be exact with my Mother and Step-Father for a week. But, before doing any of that, we are starting our vacation in Del Mar, CA near San Diego. We have 3 night booked at the Del Mar Hilton, courtesy Wyndham Vacation Ownership, in exchange for doing another Timeshare presentation at Wyndham Oceanside Pier.
That is our general itinerary. I will be more specific as the trip gets started. It all starts on June 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment