Friday, June 21, 2013
Day 8 last day in Downey
Today we will be doing some shopping and getting ready to head for Flagstaff tomorrow morning. I'm really viewing this as our first timeshare trip. Even though we went to Hawaii last December. This trip will be more like what timeshare travel will be like moving forward. We will be staying for 4 nights in 3 Wyndham timeshare resorts. They are Flagstaff, Pagosa, and Sedona. I am interested in seeing how we like the relatively short stays of 4 nights as opposed to staying a week. There are quite a few Wyndham timeshares in various parts of the country that are less than a days drive from each other. So I am curious how we will like spending 4 nights in a location and then moving to a different location. I think it will be great, but you don't know until you try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment