Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 25 at home for a few days.

We are at home for a few days with Doris an Paul. It has been really fun. Doris an Paul will be with up until Friday, when they are flying back to southern CA. We will also be here until Friday.

So today I brought Dora's car to the body shop to get it fixed after the collision with the deer. Hertz delivered a car there. A Toyota Camry. That should work out well since on Friday we are heading down to southern CA with my Mother and Step-Father, Muriel and Bob. My Mother rented a Condo on Monarch Beach near Laguna Beach. Should be a fun trip, I will keep the blog going. 

So today we didn't do too much. We went grocery shopping and made dinner at home. 
After dinner we went to the river for a after dinner walk. One of our favorite spots on the river is the water department property on the Russian River. I did get some pictures of that 
Great spot to skip stones. That's what Paul is going. 

There are a bunch of water storage ponds on the property. Here is one of the canals that move the water between the ponds. 
Here is a pond that the canal is feeding into and they are currently filling.

These are grapes growing adjacent to the water depart. property. They are a part of Moshin Vineyard. 

This is a shot of the Russian River from Wholer Bridge. I believe is us the oldest bridge in the county. Built in, like, 1928 I think 
Well that is all for today. Tomorrow we are heading to the coast. 









No comments:

Post a Comment